VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

This is the third time I am describing my problem! HP 3600

Customer Question

This is the third time I am describing my problem! HP 3600 ran out of yellow toner bought HP replacement. Installed it and got a cartridge not engaging message tried over several times no change.
Opened and closed door several times no change. Has never happened before. ????????????????
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue. Mr. Joel has produced a video for you. Please follow the link below:

Now, that video will let you know which side to find the problem. Once found do this:

If the steps on the page are too involved. Then you will need to take the printer to be serviced.

What is your choice, Sir or Madam?