John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Epson Perfection Scanner V33 scans single pages only as

Customer Question

Epson Perfection Scanner V33 scans single pages only as separate doc. Unable to locate window section for "add page" when using PDF setting.
On a second computer, with Epson, there is a different window showing 'full auto, home, office & professional' that leads to the "add page" option
Regards ***** ***** ***@******.***
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

We may need to rienstall a newer version of the epson driver or software on the computer that is missing the add page options.

This is something I could connect to your computer and do for you, or I can walk you through it via written support.

How would you prefer to proceed?