John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have new hp deskjet 2132 and printed 5 printer test pages

Customer Question

I have new hp deskjet 2132 and printed 5 printer test pages after I setup the software. I can see my printer on my desk computer. I tried to setup my laptop to my network. I have not checked the scanner yet. I have has had a lot of trouble set up my printer to my network. The printer is wired to my desktop computer and it is using windows 10.
William Hudman email:***@******.*** Phone(###) ###-####
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If youd like William, I can connect to your windows 10 desktop first, and make sure the printer is setup and beings hared correctly.

Then, I can connect to your laptop next, add your printer and make sure its working correctly on the laptop too.. We can accomplish this via a secure remote session, would you like to try that?

Or would you prefer to have me try and guide you through this process via written communication instead?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.