John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My MP560 won't print. Various jobs just remain in the queue.

Customer Question

My MP560 won't print. Various jobs just remain in the queue. When it printed several months ago the paper came out the back of the printer & nothing had printed on the sheets. I am ready to junk this thing. I'm downstairs with my laptop & the printer is upstairs. My laptop doesn't want to work when I take it upstairs.
Thanks, Jan
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Jan.

It sounds like there are multiple issues with the printer.

Lets focus on the primary issue first though, because if it is printing blank pages, the other issues don't even matter at that point.

Can you please try to make a photocopy, directly from the glass (test both black and color modes) and let me know how that works?

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.