John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon MX922 wireless printer. When I send an item

Customer Question

I have a Canon MX922 wireless printer. When I send an item to the printer either it doesn't print or prints after about several minutes. It has the connection with the router and my cable modem light is flashing. Do I have to set it up again? And, if so, where do I find the WPs button on the router?
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: No it has worked great so far It was purchased 3/1/2015.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: This printer has multiple functions and I use all of them except the fax.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your modem / router device?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass fine (not printing from the computer)?

Can you disconnect the power cords from both the printer and the modem / router device(s) for a few minutes, then re-connect, then wait a bit and check?

- If needed, can you go to the wireless setup / option on the printer's screen?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,