Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable

I need a current driver Konica Minolta Magicolor 3300 and

Customer Question

I need a current driver for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 3300 and the MAC OS 10.11.5
How do I download and install it? I have a working printer but it seems to show incorrect print boundaries.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

There is no driver for any version of MAC OS X near to 10.11 for the Magicolor 3300:

shows nothing beyond MAC OS X 10.6, I am sorry to have to report.

And that is the official site for Konica Minolta. Any driver for 10.11 would have to be bootleg quality, if it exists at all. Your current setup may be the best that can be achieved, sort of installing a printing server machine that is e.g. Windows 7, or the like (for which there is a driver, definitely.)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you Russell H. I also couldn't find a current printer driver for my Konica Minolta 3300. The one I am using mis-represents the bottom of the print area and I am having to compensate for that. I did notice that Konica Minolta had a universal printer driver available. Would that be suitable?I also noticed that the payment to your company was a monthly re-ocurring debit from my Pay Pal account. I do not want to pay monthly for your excellent service. One time is fine. Thank you!

Try using Print Preview, and see if the bottom-of-print defect shows up there.

If so, can you 'trim' it off, by increasing your Bottom Margin setting, before sending the print job? it's just a thought.

Try the Universal Print Driver... it's another choice, at least.

I have no power over billing and payments, subscription terms or status. (Apparently you have signed up for a subscription-basis membership with, judging by your account of the matter, but I have no power to verify or deny that in the least, as a JustAnswer Expert.) I must refer your concern on that matter to Customer Support at, which may be contacted through

(If you are done with this question, please rate my work and my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.)