VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

Can't connect the printer to iPad Air or iphone

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Very happy to assist you in the resolution of this issue.

Just go to the App Store, search for the Brother Printer App. Once installed on your Apple devices it will search the Network for any and all Brother devices and walk you through the installation process.

Brother™ iPrint&Scan Apple® app

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No, I have done that with my IPhone and it was working when I used the app.The printer is not working at all now. It does not recognize it on my laptop either. I plan to call the company on Monday. I cannot even copy on the printer, now. Something is set that keeps the printer in sleep mode or something. I don't want to pay $23 for an answer. I wanted to turn the printer of i.e. Shut down and see if that helps - but, I can't even find the on/off switch.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would like a refund of $23. Thank you.
Please note: This is a bit of a process here at JA. I will provide you the correct answer that goes beyond, on and off.I need to know everything that you have done so far?
Also, does your display on the printer state Deep Sleep when this problem occurs?

OK, to resolve your issue we will need to do two things. Disable the Sleep and the Deep Sleep Mode. Please do the following:

Press MENU 1,4,2 This will place you at the Ecology MENU. What number is ***** for the sleep timer? You can disable it in the OPTIONS there.

Before we take the next step. Please restart the printer and let me know if after 30 minutes it works without a hitch.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No thank you I just want a refund