John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a lexmark platinum pro-905. I want to print out a

Customer Question

I have a lexmark platinum pro-905. I want to print out a quality photo of what is on screen of my Mac. How do I do it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your application? Are you able to print text from another application?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i can text on my i-phone. number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I clicked on send and nothing happens
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
where is my answer?
Expert:  JKalman replied 6 months ago.

You misunderstood my query. I want to understand more about the problem that you have printing a picture on your Mac? What application are you using, and from what other applications can you print content other than pictures?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I dont know. I thought that you could explain the procedure to me cold turkey I think i will refrain from the question at this point.
Expert:  JKalman replied 6 months ago.

You cannot expect an answer to your question, if you do not provide more information about it. What kind of window is the picture displayed in? That is the application that I need to know about!!