Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

MY MF3200 PRINTER WONT INSTALL ON MY 64BIT COMPUTER : YES .

Customer Question

MY MF3200 PRINTER WONT INSTALL ON MY 64BIT COMPUTER
JA: Wrestling with printers can be a real pain. Fortunately, you've come to the right place. The technicians are great at fixing things, and I'm great at connecting you with the best "tech-spert" for the job. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: YES . I CANT DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I HAD TO CHANGE MY DESKTOP AND INSTALL MY EXISTING PRINTER
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: ONLY WHEN I PUT THE DISK IN IT STATES NOT FOR 64BIT.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

There are 64bit drivers available for that printer. What version of Windows are you using ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Click this link and it will download the latest 64 bit drivers --> http://bit.do/b4zwY

Run/open the installer and this should install the drivers for the printer. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you