VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

Canon MX310 - all of a sudden, paper doesn't feed in to get

Customer Question

Canon MX310 - all of a sudden, paper doesn't feed in to get printed. Paper is 20# ***** It's like it doesn't get brought through from the rear tray- just stops with a little "crumple". The printer itself just continues on as though the paper was going through, and doesn't indicate any problem. Tray is not overloaded at all. It's like the paper doesn't "catch" to be brought through. Doesn't work for copying, receiving faxes or printing from internet. Seems to be a mechanical issue. What's my best bet to address this? I need it for my small business, so an important issue for me! Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you in the resolution of this issue. Is this the first time that this issue has occurred?