John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a canon 3500 printer and I need to replace the print

Customer Question

I have a canon 3500 printer and I need to replace the print head, but according to instructions the print head cradle is supposed to stop in the middle of the printing assembly in order to replace the print head but it doesn't stop it travels back to the right where the cartridges reside. I replaced this once before but now I can't get the print head cradle to stop where it should. What is the solution?
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, Sonia! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. If you do have to setup a new account, you will lose access to the books already on the kindle. However, you should be able to reset your Amazon account password ***** change the email address on file to your new email address.

Are you able to login to your account at