John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My Printer will not print. All inks are full. : The printer

Customer Question

My Printer will not print. All inks are full.
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The printer sounds like it is printing and the paper comes out but nothing is printed.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** be very helpful if you can explain what you have tried so far to solve this problem, so that I can skip those steps and what is the make and model no. of the printer.