John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I am trying to connect my new Pixma MG3520 printer to my

Customer Question

I am trying to connect my new Pixma MG3520 printer to my macbook air.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My Macbook Air does not recognize my PixmaMG3520 printer. I printed the network configuration page to find the printer IP address - the address is blank. My Shaw wireless router has a reset button, I don't know if that's the button to press!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I'm lost in,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi,I figured it out while I was waiting for your response ( just luck, not that you were too long!!)
Expert:  JKalman replied 4 months ago.

That is very good. I am glad that you were able to resolve your problem. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.