Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

GT-1500 What do I click on to have the scanner save all

Customer Question

GT-1500 What do I click on to have the scanner save all pages in ONE file? Also, I get this message about ABBYY Fine Reader when I try to save as a ,pdf. Do I need to get that program or is that in the Epson software somewhere?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

There is a way to make multiple scans to single PDF using Epson Scan. Open the Epson Scan app. In Epson Scan app, you will see Mode option at top right or on the main screen. Click it and select Home mode or Professional Mode.

Then click on File Save settings button which is usually on the bottom right. Under Image Format, select PDF. Click OK and do a scan. After scanning first document, you will get a message asking you to Add, Edit Page or Save. Click Add and you can do further scans. Save one you scanned all of your documents and you will get them in Single PDF file.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you