John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am still hoping to learn if there is anything i can do to

Customer Question

I am still hoping to learn if there is anything i can do to get my WF 2540 Epson going again. I was told to change my setting. I have no idea what to do or how to do it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Joan.

What specific problem are you having with it?
There is no prior info showing here for you. What settings did you change?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I don't want to incur more costs. I just want my refund and stop at this point.
I am disappointed. I didn't know how to change my settings and nothing showed in my preferences page.
Please refund my payment now.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

There is no additional cost to continue here in the chat, you've paid that fee already, which is why I am trying to help you, but need detail on the problem to do so.

I cannot cancel or refund anything, we are all independent techs with no access to any billing or account information.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this, Joan?