John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

HP psc 2110 all in one printer. Message: Check print

Customer Question

HP psc 2110 all in one printer. Message: Check print cartridge. Have installed new black 56 cartridge and receive the same message. Unit will not print nor scan, nor copy. Need info.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Make sure both cartridges are new and original HP. Not refilled or generic. Please let me know if this applies to you.

If you need to buy the color 57 cartridge you can find it here for $33 with free shipping ===> http://amzn.to/1VsJ9DT <==== CLICK HERE

Make sure both ink cartridges are well inserted and that there is no foreign object inside the printer.

If you are using both cartridges new and original HP but you still get the issue, then the printer is defective, unfortunately, and it would be cheaper to replace it than to fix it. However please make sure first you are using genuine HP cartridges (not refilled) in order to isolate the issue, as many times generic or refilled cartridges are not recognized by the printer.

====

Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====