VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

My PIXMA Pro 9000 stopped printing in the middle of a simple

Customer Question

My PIXMA Pro 9000 stopped printing in the middle of a simple job and said I believe Error 5300. It said disconnect the power wait a few minutes , restart and see what you have. It didn't change anything. The green power light is flashing and so is the yellow light below which usually means a paper loading problem but the paper was properly loaded. I rely on my printer and really don't want to have to take it to be serviced. Is there some way you can help me?
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 6 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to help in the resolution of the issue. What is the exact error number that you see Sir or Madam?