John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am unable to get my printer to connect to the wifi : I

Customer Question

I am unable to get my printer to connect to the wifi
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a Kodak esp office 2150 printer.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I have tried several times to connect and it tells me that I am unable to connect
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously? Or is this a new printer or new computer or new internet modem / router device?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

So on the printer's screen, you go to the option Network settings -> Wi-Fi Setup Wizard, then select your wi-fi / wireless network name, and connect, then it says Unable to connect right?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,