John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I had t stop printer err...now I am having trouble printing

Customer Question

I had hit stop for a printer err...now I am having trouble printing it says resume...or add to printer or cancel...what ever I hit it does not print...the I have is MX410
I am senior if you want to call and go through the steps with me would appreciate....
Carol Yocom (###) ###-#### ********@******.***
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do you see any specific error code/message, on the printer itself, such as b200, 5b00, C000, etc.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No only the message I said that comes up can not print... rescue add to printer or cancel then explains if you hit resume of add to print which I have done...I assumed you had this information on file for questions so I do not think this is how to solve this problem with your company...please refund and forget and I will go to canon printers.....
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

It is rare for these printers to have an issue without generating their own message. With no indication of where you are seeing that message or any basic detail about it, I cannot tell you what it means.

You would manage any refunds yourself through the help page.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no...and where is the help page to get the refund
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

At the top of the page.