John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Print error. Cancel printing then turn device off. How to

Customer Question

Print error. Cancel printing then turn device off. How to cancel printing
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was printing reports from computer to copier. I got part way through my task and it stopped on a page. It said. Printer error has occurred.cancel printing then turn off the device. Turn back on again. If problem persists contact service. Problem continues.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What is the make and model of your printer?

What is your computer operating system?