John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

When printing a page with a picture on it - the picture will

Customer Question

When printing a page with a picture on it - the picture will get orange lines spaced about 1 inch across the picture - not on any of the printing. On a full page of a picture - there will be orange lines across the entire picture at 1 inch spaces. Have cleaned & cleaned the heads etc. - not any improvement ???
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. As from your question is seems you are facing problem only with the colour cartridges, to confirm the fault can you print a document, in which all the letter will be in color except black and let me know how it looks along with the brand and model no. of the printer.