Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I have a dell 948. I keep getting a clear carrier jam alert.

Customer Question

I have a dell 948. I keep getting a clear carrier jam alert. I don't know how to fix it. I'm not much of a computer person.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My dell 948 keeps saying clear carrier jam. I can't find the problem and don't know much about printers
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: no\
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It did not work. I wish to get my $5.00 back.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

ok...

Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

you will need to contact customer service for all payment questions

Thank you

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How do I contact customer service for a refund?