Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I have wordperfect x7. I have been printing envelopes with

Customer Question

I have wordperfect x7. I have been printing envelopes with my logo in WP for years on the ip4700. I don't remember the last time I printed envelopes, but I installed X7 in March. This may be the first time I'm printing in X7. I'm running Win 10 Pro. Now I need to print more envelopes.
Thanks, Karen
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is the make and model of your printer?

Sorry, I didn't see your printer model at first reading. Got it now. It is the Canon Pixma IP4700 Inkjet Photo Printer. Are you able to print anything on your printer, such as pages of text?

Is your Windows 10 Pro operating system native or an upgrade? If it is an upgrade, you need to uninstall your printer software and reinstall the drivers for your operating system from the Canon website. I can assist you with this.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Joel. I actually resolved the issue myself. My Win10 is a clean install, and I purchased X7 when I did the clean install. The printer was printing test pages etc. I upgraded the printer driver and had to make an adjustment to the registry. All is working now. Thanks, anyway.

You are welcome. I am glad that you have solved your problem. And thank you for choosing Just Answer.