John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I've recently relocated my home, and after reinstalling my

Customer Question

I've recently relocated my home, and after reinstalling my MX920 i.m receiving a message that my printer is not connected. I'm connected to AT&T uverse which is wireless. Even with a USB connection, I'm stillgetting the same message. What's wrong?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer professional linked with you by this wesbiste. I will try my level best to solve your problem.

How, are you so sure that the printer is still connected to the router, didn't you got a new router, after you relocated or you are using the same router in your previous address, also ?