John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My printer Canon MX922 is not printing black it prints the

Customer Question

my printer Canon MX922 is not printing black it prints the other color's well but not black there is a little yellow light on the right side with a lighting bolt inside that is blinking
I did add a new black ink tank to it. But it still won't print. It is showing support code C000
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.

Can you tell me, if the cartridges can move to the center, when you open the printer cover ?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no, the cartridges don't move and all the cartridge lights are not lit. I am sorry I did not read your response until after I canceled the service. So I went ahead and bought another Canon so I don't need to fix this one I don't know what is wrong with it. So can you please cancel the just answer service.