John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Went to window 10 and now my wireless HP 100 printer won't

Customer Question

went to window 10 and now my wireless HP 100 printer won't print without using usb cable
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Would you like me to connect to your windows 10 computer, and set your printer back up as a wireless printer? We can accomplish that by a secure remote connection.

Would you like to try that? Or would you prefer to proceed via written help alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Ive sent the offer for secure remote assistance.

Once accepted, I will send you the connections steps so we can begin.

Dustin S