Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I've lost the wi-fi connection to my printer. It happened a

Customer Question

I've lost the wi-fi connection to my printer. It happened a while ago, but now it is bothersome.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
windows 10
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
anything else you need?
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Thank you.

on windows 10, if you g o to the control panel, devices and printers, and click add printer.

Do you see your canon printer listed on the network printers page?

Also, would you prefer to have me connect to your computer directly and solve this issue directly, on screen and in person?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The printer was there. I deleted it, and tried to add it back - get "printer I wast isn't listed".
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please refund my payment.
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

All right, it sounds like the printer lost its connection to the router.

.. I was in the middle of typing a response on what to do next, but youve asked for a refund.

For that reason, Im going to opt out. If you decide you want to continue, let me know.

Dustin S