John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson XP-410 printer. It works both hard wired and

Customer Question

I have an Epson XP-410 printer. It works both hard wired and wireless with my laptop running Windows 7. It does not work either way with my wife's laptop now running Windows 10, although it did before converting her operating system from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I tried twice to install EPSON drivers and Utilities from your website but the installation stops at 82%. Her computer is connected to the printer with a usb cable.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It can be tricky getting that older model printer working with windows 10. Would you like me to connect directly to your wifes computer via a secure remote connection, and get the printer installed and working personally?

Or would you prefer written support only?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How do I connect my wife's computer with you?
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

I have to send you the secure remote support offer first.. Once its been clicked & accepted, I will send you the connection steps.

You can either access your email on her computer, and view the connection steps on her machine that way. Or, I can send you an email to whatever address you can access on her computer, so that you can access the connection steps that way.

Dustin S.