Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

Printer says offline and i can'f find a way to put it online

Customer Question

printer says offline and i can'f find a way to put it online system is windows 10 from upgrade
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that printer lost connection with your WiFi network. You need to re-setup the printer to make it online. Download the printer software from here --> http://support-asia.canon-asia.com/contents/ASIA/EN/0100291301.html

Open/run the downloaded file and follow the instructions to setup it again.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
tried that no go
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Delete the printer from your computer. Then on your printer, go to Setup > Network and reconnect it to your wireless connection. After that, try adding it again using the printer software. Does it work now ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

On Printer, select Setup on the HOME screen. Select Wireless LAN setup. Connect it to your WiFi again. Then does your computer recognize it when you add it ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

If that didn't work, then go to Setup > LAN Settings > Reset LAN Settings. Reset it, then connect to WiFi and try to add it