Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

Printer says offline and i can'f find a way to put it online

Customer Question

printer says offline and i can'f find a way to put it online system is windows 10 from upgrade
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that printer lost connection with your WiFi network. You need to re-setup the printer to make it online. Download the printer software from here --> http://support-asia.canon-asia.com/contents/ASIA/EN/0100291301.html

Open/run the downloaded file and follow the instructions to setup it again.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
tried that no go
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Delete the printer from your computer. Then on your printer, go to Setup > Network and reconnect it to your wireless connection. After that, try adding it again using the printer software. Does it work now ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

On Printer, select Setup on the HOME screen. Select Wireless LAN setup. Connect it to your WiFi again. Then does your computer recognize it when you add it ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

If that didn't work, then go to Setup > LAN Settings > Reset LAN Settings. Reset it, then connect to WiFi and try to add it