Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors

HP 8610 stopped working. One of the cartridges was indicated

Customer Question

HP 8610 stopped working. One of the cartridges was indicated as having a problem. Tried removing and reinserting. No luck. Tried removing all and reinserting. No luck. Now I can't get any of them back into the carriage. The printer was working fine just the other day, the last time I used it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

if you try to connect the usb cable to different usb port on the computer then it will start the charging. Ipad need a 2.0amp power output on the cable to charge the ipad however all usb ports dont produce the same current usb

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

The USB 1.x and 2.0 specifications provide a 5 V supply on a single wire to power connected USB devices.

A unit load is defined as 100 mA in USB 2.0, and 150 mA in USB 3.0. A device may draw a maximum of 5 unit loads (500 mA) from a port in USB 2.0; 6 (900 mA) in USB 3.0.

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

let me know if you have any question.