John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Have hp officejet 4635 was printing until A COUPLE DAYS AGO.

Customer Question

have hp officejet 4635 was printing until A COUPLE DAYS AGO. PRINTER NOT EVEN FOPUND ON COMPUTER.WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model? Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 2YR OLD EST
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: WHEN HITTING COPY IT GOES DIRECTLY ONLY TO PDF PRINTER LOISTED IN ireless does not printNETWORK ONLY...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 months ago.

Can you tell me, which version of Windows do you use ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Printer 2yrs. The not even listed in devices
Where did it go. Did not request disconnect.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok. What's the cost
Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 months ago.

Are you getting my replies ? , I cannot accept your remote support offer, as it seems there is some problem with the payments, you may have to call your credit card company to release this payment.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 months ago.

Did you saw my reply ?