John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Samsung Xxpress C460W purchased 1/8/2016I want to

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Xxpress C460W purchased 1/8/2016I want to print a document and a box comes up and in red letters says Another instance of the Easy EcoDriver has already started. Please another instance first.
when I checked to see what was printing it does not show there is anything. What do I need to do.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 12 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

YOu may have to END the TASK manually, by using the Task Manager.

But this is for Advanced computer users......and unless you are familiar with this process, i would advise letting a professional have a look at the machine, to make sure there are no possible issues that are causing conflicts.

.

I recommend that we have a REMOTE SESSION, so i can SEE your screen, and make the necessary changes to resolve and get your computer back to working order for the printing issue you are having.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.