Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.

I havea canon ip2600 printer that I want to connect to this

Customer Question

hi, I havea canon ip2600 printer that I want to connect to this laptop
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have never had this asus laptop connected via Wi-Fi so i am trying for the first time to use printer wi-fi. i have this printer in my room while other printers on Wi-Fi are at end of another hall. i just want to able to print using Wi-Fi in my room.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: both printer and laptop are in good working order. i have never connected these two together using wi-fi. he wi-fi, which works well with the other computers and printers connected by Wi-Fi in the house
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. I've checked your Canon printer model iP2600, and unfortunately, it does not have the Wi-Fi / network interface feature, so you have to use USB cable connection. Here are the full specifications for your Canon iP2600 printer: Whenever you buy any printer or product, you can check all the features / specifications on it first.Do you have any further question? And/or do you need anything else for now?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.