Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Epson all in one- et-2550- how to scan pdf that has more

Customer Question

epson all in one- et-2550-
how to scan pdf that has more than 1 page?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Do you have Epson scan installed on your computer? May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this is an epson all in one
using Apple OSX el Capitain
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
there is no issue!
I just don't kn ow how to do it
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i'm using Apple OXS el Capitan
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Please try scanning using Image Capture. Follow the instructions in the link below. Choose the format as PDF.http://www.switchingtomac.com/tutorials/how-to-scan-in-os-x-using-image-capture/ If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it says that scanner is not connected
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i am able to scan but only 1 page
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Do you see an option says PDF Multiple pages? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no. where would that option be?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no
where would that option be?
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Choose your scanner on the left, then click "Show Details" along the bottom.Choose the format as PDF, then check the box for 'combine multiple pages into single file' (or similar words). Can you do that? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my scanner is not listed on the left here either
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer. Then, try scanning again. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no change
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
using USB cable
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click Download listed under TeamViewer for Mac.http://www.teamviewer.com/hi/download/mac/ After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is this $39 in addition to the $26 I've already paid?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is the $39 in addition to the $26 I've already paid you?
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Yes. You will be charged US $39 for the additional service. However, I assure that I can help you scan to PDF and resolve the scanner issue. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
if you don't resolve it, will I get my money back?
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Yes. i will help you get a refund. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
never mind
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Can i access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N