John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

There is a piece of paper jamed inside the machine

Customer Question

There is a piece of paper jamed inside the machine underneath the bar with the six little rollers
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: There is a piece of paper jammed inside the machine under the bar with the six little rollers
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi there!What's the model number of the machine?