Breland, Sr. IT Administrator
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional

I recently changed my operating system from Windows XP to

Customer Question

I recently changed my operating system from Windows XP to Windows 7 and my Panasonic KX-P7100 laser printer will not work. Is there a driver available for Windows 7?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Breland replied 5 months ago.
Hello Gayle,My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today.I'm sorry, but unfortunately there is no Windows 7 driver for the KX-p7100 printer. Panasonic discontinued support awhile ago.
Expert:  Breland replied 5 months ago.
I know you were hoping to use your same printer, but I can recommend some other printers with unbiased opinion and experience if you would like to explore that route.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry to hear that, I really like that old printer. Do I still have to pay for this bad news?
Expert:  Breland replied 5 months ago.
No, you do not have to pay if you do not "accept the answer", but if I have been of any assistance, it would be really helpful if you rated my service.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How do I not accept the answer?
Expert:  Breland replied 5 months ago.
By default, it does not accept the answer. You would have to manually accept it.