Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

My Canon printer Mg3520 is in error state

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. On where do you see this message ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
On the computer when I try to print from the computer
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Are you able to make copies from the printer ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Lets reset the printing service. Press Windows and R keys and this will bring Run. Type services.msc and press enterFrom the resulting window, find Print Spooler. Right click on it and select Stop.Then press Windows and R to bring run again and type the following command press enter %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\spool\PRINTERS Delete all files from the resulting window (from the resulting Printers folder) Press Windows and R keys and this will bring Run. Type services.msc and press enter From the resulting window, find Print Spooler. Right click on it and select Start. Try to print now. If that didn't work, then turn off both Printer and computer. Unplug the printer from power and wait 2 minutes. Turn everything back on and try to Print. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.