Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Message today that there is a problem with the printhead

Customer Question

Message today that there is a problem with the printhead "Oxc19a0003"
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: HP PRO 68
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Printer was purchased 08/09/2015 and has worked fine until today. New HP cartridges just installed.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Thats a printhead failure, and unfortunately the printhead on that model is not replaceable. Your best bet, and what you should definitely do is call HP, tell them the error. The printer is under warranty, they will replace it with a new printer free of charge.. Heres the number to call them at. (###) ###-#### Id refrain from trying to manually clean or remove the printhead and clean the contacts, as you dont want to void your warranty.. When you send the printer, keep your ink tanks! As you will want to use them with the new printer you receive. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.