John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Konica Minolta Bizhub C654e Why does the last page of

Customer Question

Konica Minolta Bizhub C654e
Why does the last page of odd-numbered docs print on wrong side when printing duplex to pre-punched 3-hole paper?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Aaron T replied 10 months ago.
Hi I'm Aaron,​Try doing the following and see if that corrects your issue. 1. I load the printer with the paper holes to the right. 2. When I like to print a two sided document I have to select two checkboxes in the printing dialog. - Select "two-sided printing" on the main printing dialog. - On the main printing dialog, there is a list in which I select "layout". On the layout page, select "change orientation" 3. Click print!
Expert:  Aaron T replied 10 months ago.
If that doesn't work you will have to try this solution,This is a software thing. Usually if you use the hole punch in the finisher this doesn't happen.Try putting the paper in the other direction and see if that fixes it.If that doesn't work you may have to run one side at a time.