John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer PX-410 .The Black ink will print well in Copy .But

Customer Question

Printer PX-410 .The Black ink will print well in Copy .But will not print in all the computer
generated programs . So I replaced the Black ink cartridge with no change . So I think
it could be a software problem more than a mechanical .Should I put the printer startup
disk in to see if that repairs the problem . Thank's Brian Sullivan ,
Printers Serial # ***** Purchase date 6/10/2014
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

You are correct, this is definitely a printer driver issue.. So I can help you I need to ask you a few questions.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

I tried to accept your remote support support request, but it said payment failed..

Sometimes a bank or credit card company will block payments to websites you havent used before.. You may have to call them and remove the block.

Dustin S