Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I took the entire carriage that holds cartridges out by

Customer Question

I took the entire carriage that holds cartridges out by mistake. I tried to replace it, but carriage won't move. What should I try?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. It sounds like you removed the PRINTHEAD. Remove the cartridges, and look on the carriage/holder for a small lever. Be sure that is in the up position, so you can seat the head back in, and lock the lever back down.Then reseat the cartridges,Then reset the machine:unplug power at the wall outletwait 5 minutespress and hold the power/on button for 60+ secondskeep holding while plugging back in, and for another 60 seconds after, then release Let me know the results, and I'll advise further if needed.Nathan