Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

7620 Wireless Printer is printing blank copies. The all of

Customer Question

Hello ***** 7620 Wireless Printer is printing blank copies. The all of the ink cartridges are full. Please advise.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please try the following and let me know the response. Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message.Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Unfortunately that didn't work.
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Please try the following. Cleaning the printhead : https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39381/source/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/wf3620_7620/cleaning_head_lcd_wf3620_7620.html Aligning the printhead : https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39381/source/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/wf3620_7620/aligning_head_lcd_wf3620_7620.html If the issue still persists even after following these instructions, the issue is with the printhead and you required to get the printer repaired. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Still Nothing.
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, It seems that the issue is with the printhead and you need to get the printer repaired. I understand that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. Please know that not all issues can be fixed online; in those cases of a hardware failure, I’ll troubleshoot and diagnose the problem, and provide a practical recommendation for how to proceed. Thank you.S H E F I N