Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

Just installed a new fuser in a Brother MFP-9330cdw. the

Customer Question

Just installed a new fuser in a Brother MFP-9330cdw. the screen is now showing "print unable 05" and says to turn off power, then back on again.
I have done that many times but still get the same error. What should i do? Thanks for your help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Unfortunately the only answer you will get.....is to take this printer in for repair..WHY?Because there is NO WAY for anybody to KNOW FOR SURE you installed the FUSER properly, and followed all the necessary precautions and procedures..Secondly, there is possibility for damage to occur DURING the FUSER replacement..The only thing that can be said for SURE....is what the Error code means.
its actually a MFC-9330CDW....not....MFP-9330CDW
I found out what the problem COULD be.....but i need to make sure you are stating the CORRECT ERROR MESSAGE TO ME..There are no messages in the documentation that say "print unable 05".However there is an error message that DOES say "Unable to Print 50".When you report error messages.....you MUST be EXACT! Please go back and check the error message AGAIN.....and tell me what it is EXACTLY!