John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Red light flashing all the time. I did what the expert

Customer Question

Red light flashing all the time. I did what the expert Freddy M. advised, no response on the machine.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Turning the printer on, red ligth flashes continuously withe the green light
Customer: The monitor suggest foreign object in printer to be blown by compressed air. Nothing happens.
Customer: any solution?
Customer: apparently no slution
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No. Nothing. it has been maintained rgularely.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. I do not see any prior questions under your account. Can you tell me the details of the problem? Make/model?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The printer started working while waiting for your answer. Can i please have my refund?
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
I sent a reply within 1 minute of your question being posted. But, I'm glad it is working for you again. You've paid your fee to the site, not to me. You may cancel/refund through the help page.