John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

NX420 printer will not work with my MacBook Pro. It is a

Customer Question

NX420 printer will not work with my MacBook Pro. It is a wireless connection and used to work. I checked out the printer and it says it is connected to wireless and all checks out
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. When you upgrade your operating system, you have to reinstall new printer drivers for that OS, even if they haven't changed. We can try to reinstall them without removing them from your system, since the drivers on the Epson website, in fact, have not changed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let's go ahead
Okay. Please go to Finder > Printer Preferences and delete the print server icon(s) for your Epson NX420 printer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just got a notification that my user session is invalid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am reluctant to sign in again
There was a glitch on my end too. Just try refreshing your browser window. That's what I did at this end.
There was an error that caused a loss of the connection. No worries. If you are charged twice I can have the charges reversed immediately.
Are you still there? The system has sent a request for Secure Remote Assistance, but your payment failed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Credit card company suspected fraud so declined payment. I will try again tomorrow. Bye. Gary