databank876, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with computers.

I bought a new printer, PIXMA MX 492 Now, I find there is no

Customer Question

I bought a new printer, PIXMA MX 492 Now, I find there is no cord to plug it into an electric outlet. Can you help, please.
***** *****ppes, MD
Category: Printers
Expert:  databank876 replied 5 months ago.
Hello Jack.It is odd that you did not get a power cord with the printer. Did you check the box it came in thoroughly? If you do not see a cord after checking again, you need to get in touch with the store that you bought it from and advise them that there was no power cord in the box. They should give you one free of charge or replace the printer with one that has a power cord in the box. Make sure to check that the new printer box has a power cord in it.If you prefer to simply buy a cord, you can check by clicking here.Thanks for using JustAnswer. Please remember to rate my answer with 3 or more stars above and click Submit so that I can be compensated for assisting you.Have a good evening.