VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

I have a new G9X Power Shot and I have experienced a

Customer Question

I have a new G9X Power Shot and I have experienced a nightmare with the WiFi. I want ed to be able to download photos on my frequent trips to my iPad, but apparently many hotels do not allow you to use the transfer to get them from your camera to the iPad via their wireless.
Ok, so I now have finally figured out that I can transfer images to the Canon Image Gateway albeit slowly. I have not tested this outside, but it should work. Can I put the photos in the library and can download them to somewhere, but I cannot manipulate the photos within the library. Actually I would prefer to use iCloud instead of the canon gateway, but i found the instructions on how to do this to be unintelligible.
I am frustrated by the ease of use and the awkward instructions for using the WiFi.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry to hear of the issue. I am here to assist you with its resolution. I need to know a few things to better assist you. Make and model of the WiFi Router?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My router is an apple AirPort Extreme an had three sub-routers (Apple Express. I am not home so I cannot give you a model number.
OK. So when will you make it home for us to remedy this issue? As it will be rather hard to resolve it if you are not where that environment is?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't see this as relevant since I can upload and download my photos at home via my home wireless net work. I think I am going to ask for my money back.