Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

We had a power outage over the weekend which knocked out our

Customer Question

We had a power outage over the weekend which knocked out our wifi. We contacted our internet provider, and they are sending us a new router. Yes, our Canon Image Class mf210 is wireless, but shouldn't I be able to reinstall it by using the CD that came with it? I've spent several hours and cannot even locate the Canon ImageClass mf212w as an option for installation. Can you please help me?
Thank you.
Murray
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is this completely safe for you to connect to my computer?
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Are you using an Apple Mac or Windows PC ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Windows PC
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Windows PC, Windows 10
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
The drivers for your printer is built in. So when you get the new router, you just need to run the wireless setup assistant application to connect it with your new router. You can download it from here --> http://bit.do/b3kFX If you would like to setup it via USB meantime, then press Windows and R keys on your keyboard and this will bring Run. Type control printers and press enter. This will bring Devices and Printers screen. Click Add Printer and follow the instructions to add your printer. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
it is completely safe for us to connect to your computer and fix it for you. Secure remote assistance is a one time support where the remote session is valid for only one time.The remote key will be disabled after the session is completed and no one will be able to connect to your computer. Also, I can fix it while you watch. If you would like me to fix it for you, you need to accept the remote support offer. Or I can give you instructions in here and you can follow them to fix it (without any additional payment)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hey, Ash:
Once the router is hooked up, I will contact you if I need assistance.
Best regards,
Murray
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi Murray, Yes. That is fine. Add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites, so you can get back to me later. Best Regards,Ashik