VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

Hp laserJet 1200 series. Original disc was 95/98/2000.

Customer Question

hp laserJet 1200 series. Original disc was for WIN 95/98/2000. Current PC Op System WIN 10. Printer will not produce more than one copy at a time, nor produce a selection of pages (e.g., "2,4,6 etc.). Have tried the Driver Update program which tells me that all drivers are installed? Do I need new drivers for this printer under WIN 10, and if so, how do I specifically download them?
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry to hear of the issue. I am happy to assist in its resolution. Have you upgraded the printer's drivers to: need only go to the page above and select Windows 10 from the drop-down menu under the Language menu. Chime in and let me know your results...
Happy to assist Sir or Madam.