databank876
databank876, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with computers.
53814968

I have a brother mfc 7340, it needed new toner, so I got new

Customer Question

hi i have a brother mfc 7340, it needed new toner, so I got new toner, printed for 2days and now still saying needs new toner and will not print. help! I use it to print receipts for my business
Category: Printers
Expert:  databank876 replied 6 months ago.
Hello Simone.I see that you have tried a few things to get it to print again. More than likely, the toner needs to be re-seated, so you will have to take it out and then push it back in tightly. You said that you are unable to figure out how to get the toner out, so click here to see how to do it. Once you put it back in, try printing again.Let me know whether or not you are able to print.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Still have error message, needed it to work so went to local computer shop for help. However speedy reply and video were helpful.
thank you